понедельник, 20 октября 2014 г.

Highway


How many pictures you keep on your phone?  Mine is always run out of space.  Every time I’m going to delete 30 copies of the same angle  I examine the pics for a minute and keep them all. It would seem I take photos of anything. In fact, I often capture some trifle,  and  then in a year I am touched considering this pic as great. Not technically great , it just takes you back to the meaningful moments.
I am that person who always sit by the window with headphones on while mentally contriving the best music video.  Wish I finally shoot one of them for real! J Car is another source of inspiration – place, where you can think deeper.  Especially when you are on the way for 18 hours. Here are some flashes from my rides. Some of them were happy, some not - but its nice to remember.













Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий