четверг, 16 октября 2014 г.

Don't Miss Out On Youth


I think my conscientiousness makes me look at the calender and realize how many things i could do last week/month/year. I remember myself at school being so inspired and creative person. And I try to catch that feeling now. I'm not saying I've become a complete sluggard, but something changed. Whatever the reason is I should get this powerful incentive back.

Do you know the feeling when you actually have many interests but dont master any of them at a high level. You just dont devote enough time to make them work. Or, maybe you dont believe they will work. Personally I enjoy freedom here. I try to listen to myself and come back to my hobbies and interests when i feel so. Pressure doesnt make me more productive. Inspiration is the kea. Naturally it cant be constant, but everyone needs rest sometimes:)

So I guess if you have something you really enjoy - keep working on it without thinking of the outcome - usually its unpredictable anyway. Give yourself that sense of pleasure. It doesnt matter you are not professional and have no experience. Whole life seems not enough to get experience in everything you like. But it doesnt mean you should forget your hobbies.  We are only young once. Why not use this exclusive opportunity for your best? Above all find what is best for you, not for someone else.

Прослушать или скачать Ludovico Einaudi Fly бесплатно на Простоплеер







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий